The hardest thing to do sometimes is to control your emotions and forget how something or someone made you feel. We’re all human so good days and bad days are inevitable. Regardless, you still have to get your money. Everyone goes through break-ups. We all have arguments with the people we love and care about, but we can’t let that get in the way of our overall goal and that’s to be financially stable. That said, here are a few ways to check your emotions and get your money.
- Business is business. Don’t bring with you to work, your personal issues. They only distract you from what you need to be doing.
- Don’t take personal what someone says that doesn’t know you personally.
- People have a right to speak their minds and you have to give them the room to do so. No one is perfect.
- Don’t take life so serious. Work is work, but who says you can’t laugh about a thing or two
- A break-up doesn’t have to consume you. Let it teach you.
- Examine all the reasons why something someone did or said is eating at your emotions and try to understand why.
- Don’t fall in love and then not go to work. Go to work.
- You don’t need to be with a man that does not understand that you need to get your money.
- Surround yourself with supportive people and develop supportive relationships with people who are supportive.
There are few things that distract me from getting my money. Especially when it comes to other people. No one is going to come between me and my money.
This post was last updated October 2017