Single Moms Universitee Programs combines our Financial, Personal Growth and Parenting solutions into a 6 week online-based intensive coaching program that moms will receive access to through email. All of our programs are intended to encourage, address and provide solutions to that of the single mother in need. The program is broken into 3 sections that focus on 3 main areas of single motherhood some may struggle with; Working With the Baby Father, Working Yourself and Working With Your Child/Children. Each section is 2 weeks long. In this 6 weeks we will learn how to:
TIME TO TALK: A Program for Single Parents to Rebuild and Release.
WORKING WITH THE FATHER:
- *Dealing with the child’s father. If I had a quarter for every time someone asks me this question I’d be well off. The formula for dealing with your child’s father is first off letting him or them know that they are your child’s father, not yours. Its your home, not his.
- *Building a relationship with your child’s father. It is possible to have an effective and no fault lying relationship with the father. Co-parenting works if you go about it the correct way.
- *Child support. Using it to your child’s advantage.
- *Accountability and Responsibility. If the only conversations you are having is who did what or who isn’t doing what then those are the only conversations you will ever have.
- *Resentment. You have to get past the pregnancy and get into the parenting.
- *Honesty. Can your relationship with your child’s father be repaired or should you call a truths.
- * Action Plan
FOR MY CHILD: A Comprehensive Learning Program for Moms Who Want To Create Working Relationships with their Child.
WORKING WITH YOUR CHILD:
- *Conversations with your child/children: attitude, education,choices, sex, bullying, self esteem, setting goals, being a leader, healthy relationships, money.
- *Routine. Create a space of normalcy for your child. Give them something to come home to.
- *Work schedules.
- *Outside help
- *Discussions about the absent parent is applicable.
TAKING ONE OF THE SINGLE MOMS UNIVERSITEE PROGRAMS.
When you finish a program with the Single Moms Universitee, personally you will be more confident in your roles as single moms by:
- Having a healthy relationship with yourself first makes room for everything else in your life.
- How to walk confidently in your role as a single mom.
- How to put child support to great use for your child/children.(yep this topic too)
- Clear open relationship with your child.
- Maintaining an open relationship with the father.
- How to create a stable and safe environment for your child by changing your attitude and your thinking and the people in it.
- Budgeting for raining days
- The importance of a child saving account
- Stop worrying how people see you and celebrate you
- You will know what type of career you should be in or business you can start and how to create a schedule for your family around it.
- Educational goal setting.
- Restoring your credit
- Educational goals
- Develop healthy self confidence
MOTHERHOOD + BUSINESS: A Program for Single Moms Who Want to Create A Business Using Their Talents or Skills
- Learn how to create a effective business plan
- Understand your resources
- Develop business ideas
- How to profit from your passion
- Creating a career around you purpose
- How to collect all your coins at GO
- Importance of networking
- Partnership do’s and don’t’s
- Financial literacy hacks
There is so much more to running a business than what meets the eye. If you are not equipped with the right tools, advice, research or resources, you could miss out on major opportunities to be seen and heard and hired. In this program, we are developing you as a person and business owner. You are your brand, you are your businesses’ why and we want to show you how to reflect that in your mission.
ENTREPRENEURIAL PROGRAM FOR SINGLE MOMS
Wake up to build your dreams instead of working for someone who had to courage to build theirs. Being a mother equips you with creative and resourceful ways to develop cash flow and easily attainable businesses. The path of Entrepreneurship can be a rewarding one. It requires hard work and consistency, but it also requires courage and discipline. But you got this. If you wake up everyday with a strong desire to own your own or operate your own, to own your time then the Entrepreneurial program is for you. And that requires to key to my Entrepreneurial program.
ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT BASICS
- GETTING CLEAR ON YOUR IDEAS
- GETTING CLEAR ON YOUR GOALS
- GOAL ACTIONABLE SETTING
- BUSINESS PLAN
- BUSINESS NAME
- FIGURING OUT YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS FOR THE BUSINESS
- TARGET AUDIENCE
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- To be a successful entrepreneur or mom-entrepreneur, you have to have developed these skills in a way that brings your business or brand to the front in the most positive and useful way possible. On the fence about some the above topics? Just starting out in business and need some direction?
Through my Financial Literacy programs you’ll understand the importance of::
- HAVING AND MANAGING AS CHECKING/SAVINGS ACCOUNT…I’ve been through 6 different banks before I learned how to manage
- CREATING A RAINY DAY FUND…because life will hit you hard and harder if you’re not ready
- KIDS ACCOUNTS…its never too early to create an account in your child’s name
- BILL PAYING…no exception
- FINANCIAL GOAL SETTING
- BALANCING A CHECK BOOK
- SAVINGS PLAN
- COLLEGE FUNDS
WOMAN TO WOMAN: PERSONAL GROWTH FOR MOMS is here to do just that, Develop you and Grow you into the mother that we all ultimately want to be. In this program you will be:
- FIGURING OUT WHO YOU ARE AS A WOMAN/MOTHER
- EMBRACING YOU /EMBRACING YOUR JOURNEY
- MENTAL GROWTH
- EMOTIONAL GROWTH
- THE IMPORTANCE OF EMBRACING YOUR LIFE AND CHOICES AS A MOTHER
- CREATING AND MAINTAINING STRONG SOLID RELATIONSHIPS
- LETTING GO OF WHATS NOT FOR YOU
- SELF WORTH
- HOW CHANGING YOUR MIND CHANGES YOUR LIFE
All Sessions last 90 minutes once a week for 4 weeks
After your payment of $187 I will contact you by phone/ or Skype. In each session I’ll use specific questions to target trouble spots and together we’ll develop an accountability strategy that works well around your life, its day to day tasks, and the goals you are trying to reach. At the end of each session we’ll have developed a plan for your business or your money or your personal life that you will want to implement.
*payment also includes an additional 30 minute accountability session 1 week from the initial session to track your progress.*
IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN
*PLEASE NOTE. This coaching is done via Skype unless you are in a local for face-to-face coaching.*
FOR WHO: ASPIRING ENTREPRENEURS, BUSINESS OWNERS, CONSULTANTS, COACHES, BRANDS
Oh girl we got what you need.
The Single Moms Universitee (SMU) programs are designed to connect, empower, support and provide unlimited resources and the tools single moms needing to gain clarity in themselves, their businesses, relationships and life.